Social media is user generated content that is broadcasted on the internet through many different mediums. Many companies are using social media marketing because it is very cost efficient and effective. Social media marketing through Wingman North will help your business by:
- Building awareness for your brand
- Strengthening relationships with clients
- Generating leads and sales
- Improving search engine results
- Increasing your web traffic
Whether you are brand new to the social world or looking to revamp your accounts, Wingman North offers a full suite social media package. All of our plans are completely customizable and tailored to fit your social needs.
- Facebook: Through Facebook, we will be able to market to a large amount of people. With over 400 million users, Facebook could be a small, virtual country. It is a huge community and a great way to reach a lot of people in one medium.
- Google +: Google + is a great way to stay connected. We will set up a Google + Business Page which will allow Google to pull up your company name when a customer is looking for a florist. This will also allow clients to post reviews about your wonderful service and will attract new business as well.
- Instagram: Humans, for the most part, are very visual people. Instagram allows you to upload an image and hit a large number of people by using multiple hashtags. We will create the content, publish the posts and watch the “likes” roll in.
- Twitter: Twitter is a great way to keep your followers up to date with your business. Through this platform, you can share promotions, sales and quick updates. Twitter is also a great way for your followers to communicate and keep in touch with you. Wingman Planning will create and manage your business’ profile.
- Houzz: If you’re a contractor of some sort, you know that it’s competitive out there. Houzz is a great platform that will allow you to stand out to homeowners. We will set up a compelling, visually appealing profile for your business.
- Pinterest: Pinterest is a digital pin board that allows users to collect images that are visually appealing and categorize them (i.e. recipes, art, fashion, furniture, crafts, etc). As the third largest social media platform, it allows businesses to create credibility, demonstrate passion and engage users.
To learn more about how we can help your business contact us through our website by clicking here, email us, or give us a call at 732-539-5980.